University of Missouri


Residential Life

Members of ORG and MU departments can advertise in residence halls, however flyers and handbills must contain contact information for the sponsoring organization or department. You should get your design approved for distribution before printing them.


Labels for handbills must be obtained from your organization or department, and must be given to the RAP office in order for the distribution of handbills to take place.


Residential Life can hang one flyer at each information board in the residence halls. Flyers can be dropped off at the RAP office in Pershing Commons for distribution.

For more information regarding Residential Life advertising policies, visit the RES Life Solicitation Guidelines.