University of Missouri Printing Services
To order printed materials such as flyers, handbills, posters, and large format posters visit the Digiprint Submissions page, or one of the Digiprint locations on campus. There are two Digiprint centers on campus; Ellis Library and the MU Student Center. For more information regarding printing services visit http://ps.missouri.edu/.
Student Design Center
The Student Design Center creates a variety of promotional materials for MSA/GPC, ORG, and the Department of Student Life at no charge. The Design Center requires three weeks lead time before the completion of projects and can help you with designs for posters, programs, brochures, books, t-shirts, logos, newsprint, and web design.
To submit a design request, visit the Student Design Center in the Center for Student Involvement at the MU Student Center. For more information visit https://studentlife.missouri.edu/marcom/.
Tips for Distributing Materials on Campus
Before hanging posters on campus, please note the following policies listed in the M-Book:
- All materials can only be posted in designated bulletin board areas.
- The sponsoring organization must be identified on all materials.
- Bulletin boards inside buildings may require the permission of the building coordinator or the appropriate department and may be removed at any time
- No posters, signs, or other articles shall be attached in any way to the exterior of buildings, light posts, telephone poles, trees, trash receptacles, automobile windshields, except as approved by Business Services.
- No chalking of sidewalks.