University of Missouri


Campus Resources

Academic Support Center

Academic Support provides technical equipment and supplies rental. For rental information and a complete list of supplies visit Academic Support Equipment and Supplies page.

Accessibility and ADA Accommodations

Accessibility and ADA Education has all the information you need to stay up to date on university policies in order to make events accessible and accommodating to all students.

Ambulance Services

To request University Hospital EMS at your event contact the Assistant Manager of Ambulance Service at 573-882-9077. Having an on-site ambulance costs $55/hour.

Campus Facilities

Campus Facilities has tables, chairs, tents, risers, and stage setups available to rent. For information on how how rent any of these items, visit Campus Facilities Special Event Rentals. You can also reserve extra trash and recycling bins through the Campus Facilities Solid Waste and Recycling Form.

Campus Facilities provides utility locates and irrigation locates for outdoor events. If you plan to have any tents staked in the ground for any outdoor event, you must contact Campus Facilities-Energy Management at 573-882-3094 for a utility locate and 573-882-3094 for an irrigation system locate at least 3 working days before your event.

Counseling Center

Occasionally the content of an event may be expected to cause emotional distress for participants. Counselors from MU Counseling Center can be available on site to provide emotional support. Please contact the MU Counseling Center Outreach Coordinator, Christy Hutton by email at or by phone at 573-882-6601 to consult the need for counselors at your event.

Disability Services

To request interpreters or captioning for an event, contact Disability Services.

MUPD or Campus Safety Officers

MUPD can provide officers for events that may require extra security, such as large concerts and festivals. To request officers or CSO’s for an event, visit the MUPD Service Request page. In Jesse Auditorium and Missouri Theatre, the venue will request CSO’s for applicable events.

MSA/GPC Box Office

The MSA/GPC Box Office is a full-service Ticketmaster outlet located on the first level of the MU Student Center. You can student charge tickets at the Box Office. Please note the Box Office charges a 10% fee on gross ticket sales for all non-MSA organizations, as well as withholds and remits the state sales tax on the gross ticket sales. For more information and to request ticketing services visit MSA/GPC Box Office Ticketing Services.


MSA/GPC Tech provides staging, lighting, sound and many other products to support events.  Any MU department, organization, group or individual can rent their equipment. For information on requesting services and equipment visit

Tiger Garden

Tiger Garden is a flower and plant shop located on campus. They can help you with all the floral needs for your event. For more information visit

University Auto Leasing

University Auto Leasing is a vehicle leasing agency for University departments. For information on how to lease vehicles visit the University Auto Leasing page.

University Catering

University Catering and Event Services can provide catering (as well as linens, utensils, napkins and dishware) for your event. For information about University Catering services and their catering menu visit the Catering Information page.